quinta-feira, 2 de fevereiro de 2012

True friendship.

                                       
                        One Little Rose.
       I would rather have one little rose
                 From the garden of a friend
          Than to have the choicest flowers
          When my stay on earth must end.


      I would rather have one pleasant word
                     In kindness said to me
         Than flattery when my heart is still
                   And life has ceased to be.


         I would rather have a loving smile
               From friends I know are true
          Than tears shed round my casket
             When this world I've bid adieu.


            Bring me all your flowers today
            Whether pink, or white, or red;
           I'd rather have one blossom now
            Than a basketful when I'm dead.


                             - Author unknown.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário