sexta-feira, 12 de outubro de 2012

Children Poem.


Sticky fingers,  tangled hair,
scattered crayons, everywhere.
Fancy artwork, on the wall
drawn by midgets, three feet tall.
Tell me why, and tell me how
that was mine, I want it NOW!
Fix my bike. Buy me gum.
If you have it, I want some.
Dirty faces, grass-stained knees,
learning words, like pretty please.
Endless hugs & goofy wet kisses,
learning respect with 'Mr.' & 'Mrs.'
Scraped-up hands, from falling down.
Tender tugs - - on my night gown.
Need more paper, for Santa's letter?
I wasn't so bad, but I've been better.
Watching a movie,  again and again
Mommy, please... put the tape back in.
Messy fingers,  hair gone wild
all in the life of a precious child !!

Debra S. Higginbtham.

2 comentários:

  1. É... O importante é permitir q a criança q temos dentre de nós viva para sempre!!! Isso é o q dá sentido à vida!!! BJs. ;o)

    ResponderExcluir