sexta-feira, 2 de novembro de 2012

For Lunch Today....


For lunch today I'd like to eat....
My favourite things...and still repeat!
A posh menu à la carte
A prawn cocktail, just to start
The main course must include
Full hearty and substantial food
Some English bangers and some meat
Beans and rice would go down a treat!
Not forgetting the quiche and salad
Waldorf would be very valid
A few snippets on the side
Croissants, rolls and paté supplied
A caipirofska to help things mingle
Makes me forget that I'm still single!
Oh! farofa, never to be forgotten
THAT would be just to damb rotten!
Would feel full but there's still the sweet
Something chocolatey  would be so neat
Leite moça or chocolate mousse?
Both available to seduce
I'd have them both!!! Scoff the lot
You'd think that's it... but it's not
Cheese and biscuits, very French
Frangelico my thirst to quench!

Back to reality...kitchen time
No imaginary à la carte sublime!
Open the ice-box just to see
Moldy old cheese staring at me! 



2 comentários:

  1. É... O menu imaginário é bem convidativo... Ms, vamos à nossa saladinha... Valeu!! ;o))

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Saladinha Jana...!!!! Hoje não!!! Bjsss xxxx..

    ResponderExcluir