quinta-feira, 24 de maio de 2012




Hugh Michael Jackman.

He’s gorgeous...yes he is,
Inside and out he’s a whiz!
Love him to bits,
The way he talks, moves and sits!
He’s a multi-talented wonder,
Let no other man tear this fan and actor asunder!
A celebrity who lives a normal life,
The full package; pets, kids and wife.
A great example to look up to,
Nowadays it’s something accomplished by few.
Must be hard to be daily scrutinized,
Having the public and press constantly praise or criticize.
As much as his private life is an open book,
I’m sure there are times he’d like to be off the hook!
Such is the price one pays for great talent,
But hey,…even under pressure he’s still gallant.
Can’t wait to see what he’ll come up with next?
Some action film with a terrific text!
So Jackman…whatever you do, where ever you go,
Just know that THIS fan wishes you well and loves you so!

P.S. Wow! Re-reading this brings a tear to the eye,
“Corny” is the word I can’t lie!
Still it’s only in this simplest of ways,
That I can express what I feel and sing his praise.
So forgive me if I have offended the written word,
And I know that this sounds absurd.
But “Corny” can be good,
Because I feel that by now, you’ve all understood,
That I am a huge, huge fan,
And one day will be deeply honoured to meet the man.
Until then pray, Hugh keep us entertained,
If this ever gets to you then, I will have gained,
An amazingly talented friend.
So Debs please forgive me …if a kiss I send.
Bless your family and you dear,
Have a safe and fulfilling rest of year.

* I admit that my total admiration for Hugh is very much on the adolescent side, but hey....I'm not just a fan of the hunk...I am very much a fan of the way he conducts his life. I think he is a tremendous example of how such a well-known and popular person should behave. Together with his wife, they make an effort to try living the most normal way they can!...If that is in anyway possible with the press always breathing down your neck! There is also the fact that they've adopted 2 kids which in itself is absolutely awesome!... And what the hell I don't need to justify why I dig the man!!!!

2 comentários: