quarta-feira, 14 de setembro de 2011

Best Friends

                      They are the special part of life,
                      The ones who help you deal with strife.
                      Some played with you when you were small,
                      Others still pick you up, at every fall.
                      They dry your tears or weep with you,
                      You can count on them to see you through.
                      Acquaintances you may have a lot,
                      But how many REAL friends have you actually got?
                      You know that they are really true,
                      When no matter what, they stand by you!
                      Through-out my journey this time around,
                      A few best friends I have found.
                      Brothers and sisters along the road,
                      Friends who've helped me with my load.
                      These angels appeared when I needed them most,
                      So I've written this poem as a toast.
                      Thank-you for always being there.
                      Thank-you for all the love and care.
                      Into time and space we'll go,
                      Our friendship like a star will glow.
                      And should we return again to earth,
                      I know I will recognise your soul with mirth.
                      Dear friends such a strong affectionate hold,
                      Can only be left for eternity to unfold.
                      Finally one more question let me send...
                      Please be with me until the end?.

Um comentário:

  1. Querida Jane!
    Sua amizade é um presente! Obrigada!
    Estarei por perto enquanto vc me permitir...
    Quero-lhe MUITO BEM!
    Mil bjs.

    ResponderExcluir