quinta-feira, 19 de abril de 2012

Colours.


Yellow, green, red and blue,
Which is the ideal colour for you?
Does it depend upon your mood?
'Cause colours can change your attitude.
Green is calming or so they say,
Brings good vibes in every way.
Blue is classic in any shade,
But with plenty of sun, watch it fade.
Yellow and orange are hard to wear,
Only at Carnival, if I dare?
White is as pure, as pure can be,
Good for virgins...that's not me!
Pink is avoided by the men,
But all little girls think it's a ten.
Purple is royal and rich to behold,
Worn with magesty by folks who are bold.
Earthy brown suits some,
Reminds me of chocolate, yum, yum!
Then there's red with all it's passion,
Sexy lingerie, very fashion!
Beige, khaki, violet and grey,
Extra colours with which to play.
I'll finish with black, my personal best,
Although there's no colour that I detest.
Yellow, green, red and blue,
Which is the ideal colour for you?


2 comentários: