sexta-feira, 13 de abril de 2012

Time Song.


The years have gone so fast.
I woke up realizing how much has past.
Friends have come and friends gone.
Some with tears and some with song.

And the clock continues to tick,
Faster and faster burns the wick.

Is there still time,
To accomplish my purpose in life's great mime?
Or have I had my only chance,
To make a difference to any human's circumstance?
These are questions that haunt my mind.
Has my life been useless to mankind?
What did I come to do?
If not, to reach out to you.
Can I still touch a heart?
So much to do before I depart.
The minutes they rush on.
Soon I will be gone.

And the clock continues to tick,
Faster and faster burns the wick.

                        

2 comentários:

  1. Não,não para não....!!! Queria aproveitar para dizer um enorme OBRIGADA por sempre me incentivar com o blog amiga. Vc é D+!!!Bjs :)....

    ResponderExcluir