sexta-feira, 6 de abril de 2012

My Ode To Chocolate.


Always sublime, rich or creamy
In anyway, shape or form,
Chocolate is just too damb dreamy,
It takes me by a storm!

Orgasmic in every way,
Makes me drool in thought,
Who needs men to play?
When chocolate can be bought!

Comes in different colours.
Melts against my tongue.
Fills my brain with flutters.
Helps to keep me young!

It's instant satisfaction,
Each and every time.
A full-blown reaction,
Without pretence or mime!

Easier to find then men,
Chocolate is the best.
This magic potion is a ten,
My very seductive guest!

Excuse me now, I must go,
I feel my urges beckon...
Time to let my emotions flow,
Hmmmm.....Chocolate fun, I reckon!




4 comentários:

  1. É... Apoiadíssimo!!! Chocolate: ele é o maior!!! Hummmmmmmm!!! ;o)

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Respostas
    1. Elizabeth Ann Hiltz Marques6 de abril de 2012 às 14:26

      WOW...... Chocolate é tudo!!! Né friend!!

      Excluir
  3. Absolutely....You and I know all about chocolate....Don't we Betty?????....kkkkkk...

    ResponderExcluir